Sunday 30 March 2014

A little bit of green...

I broke up for my Easter holidays yesterday to a grey sky and a dank weather forecast. This depressed me a bit as I can't wait to get out into the garden again...

Every evening I try and get out to see what the garden is up to but the last week has been manic so I have been a little lax about being able to peer at what the garden has been up to...

I am pleased to report there are signs of green from some of the seeds I planted a few weeks ago...

Two of the lettuce troughs are showing signs of life - but will definitely be in need of thinning out when bigger...


The herb pots are also growing though, stupidly, I cannot tell you which ones are sprouting as I forgot to label them so I look forward to the herb surprise!



The sweetcorn and spinach are still not doing anything but I will be keeping an eye on them....


Biggest success though has to be my garden mint. I thought I had well and truly killed it off last winter... But it is showing signs of life... Fingers crossed that it will continue to thrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment