Tuesday 18 March 2014

Equipment and tools...

Because last year was the first year of gardening we only bought a handful of things to help us on our quest. This year we seem to have topped up our supplies but have a better idea what we need in regards to planting.

The first things that I will always grab for are my trowel, gloves and kneeler. Admittedly the trowel I currently use is about the third I have bought as I have learnt that buying a cheap one will not last. The gloves are fully washable but also disposable but the kneeler, although being made of foam and costing me a mere British pound is brilliant.

Everything else is just nice and not essential.

The other thing you need to check is that you have enough pots and ground for the crops you wish to grow... I usually fall significantly short but there is nothing that my local garden centre can't help with!

No comments:

Post a Comment