Wednesday 2 April 2014

The simple joys of a greenhouse...

Part of my 'big dream' was to one day be able to grow my own veg, sew my own home and have a greenhouse that I could potter in to my hearts content...

The dream is finally here...

I saved my birthday money to buy a little greenhouse of my very own. It measures 6ft by 4ft so it is quite cosy but I am pleased as punch with it...


It fits in two grow bags and my new staging (which my sweetcorn and herbs are already in situ) and other seed trays will be going there in due course...

The standing was already there in part - my dear husband laid the final slabs after I dug up and moved the snowdrops that were growing nearby as I didn't want to squash them!

The final touch is from my daughter for a Mother's Day gift - a hanging bird wind chime... It looks perfect in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment